Of course it is. Food is a corporate phenomenon. Wall Street owns your plate and your fork and . . . food. We all know that, even if we are not fans of Michael Pollan.
So, here are a few places to read about food -- and Occupy Wall Street:
1. Pickles and Wall Street -- here
2. The Protest Food of Occupy Wall Street -- here
3. The Huffington Post on . . . food and Occupy Wall Street -- here
4. Mother Jones on foodies and Occupy Wall Street -- here
5. The Organic Consumers Association's view -- here
And yes, there's more. . . .
6. Food Carts and Occupy Wall Street -- here
And yes, there's more -- share it in the comments section. . .
Occupy the blogosphere